Late start 9:30am-1:30pm, 1 for 2, 8.22# king off dr down 89' back 60 with green uv meat rig and wonderbread sd. Bite was at 12:38pm. Sog 2.2. South troll in 124fow. 2nd hit was on a wire diver meat rig blue ice, back 130 set 2 with glow green pearl flasher. Fish spit it out after a short struggle. 1:30pm time of hit. 95 fow.

post-4038-14498788241391_thumb.jpg

Late start 9:30am-1:30pm, 1 for 2, 8.22# king off dr down 89' back 60 with green uv meat rig and wonderbread sd. Bite was at 12:38pm. Sog 2.2. South troll in 124fow. 2nd hit was on a wire diver meat rig blue ice, back 130 set 2 with glow green pearl flasher. Fish spit it out after a short struggle. 1:30pm time of hit. 95 fow.

Good work! I did hear you out there but we seemed to be having communication issues

There seemed to be alot of chatter out there, sounds like there were some goods bites being had. I'm glad they saved me at least the LAST fish in the lake though. I don't know what everyone will be doing after today. The wife and I worked hard for this one. It was hot out there.