10th Trip Saginaw Bay Walleye 6/25/2015

Today I had the pleasure of fishing with Don M, Joe S, and Bob. It wasn't near as fast as yesterday but we still put a couple in the box before we could get set up. A glow chartreuse spinner was HOT and we were done putting 20 eyes in the box about 9:35. We also farmed two keepers at the end. Speed was 1.1 to 1.7 MPH. 3oz BB off the down rods and 2oz BB off the 10 Offshore boards. Bob and Joe were the young pups and Don and I the old dogs. Don and I just growled at them until they got it done. Actually it was a great team effort, with everyone onboard knowing exactly what needed to be done. It made for an easy trip for all of us. We fished 27 to 32 FOW. It's an ever changing game and you have to stay tuned to what the fish want. The set backs that were good yesterday were not acceptable today. Most fish taken were at or near the bottom. I gave my 5 fish away. I can't use near the fish I catch and the folks I give them to are always grateful. Gotta Luv Dat Bay.

_354998.jpg

That meal of Eyes I had up in Charlevoix that we got on the bay with you where Yummy!!

I enjoyed fishing with you and your uncle Walter. When ever you can put the hammer down come on back and we can try to put the hammer down on some more eyes.:)