Mid Michigan Steelheaders Spring Raffle!

The Mid Michigan Steelheaders are launching our biggest fundraiser of the year. Without this raffle we would not be able to accomplish all the great events, childrens programs, etc that this club does. We are a 100% non-profit with a very small budget to get things done. Its though generous support of sponsors and fellow sportsman that we can accomplish the goals of protecting our fisheries.

I have taken a challenge with our President that I can sell the most tickets ever, thus I ask for your assistance. This is a 100% tax deductible donation.

MMSH-5.jpg

Raffle Tickets are $5 for a 7 pack or $1 each

Prizes:

A two person, two night stay at the TRAVERSE CITY HOLIDAY INN. All rooms face Traverse Bay with breakfast included both mornings. Can be used any time in 2007 except the month of July or on New Year’s Eve.

Custom made STEELHEAD ROD by Gary’s Custom Rods of Portland, Michigan (Gary Graft). The spinning rod is a G.Loomis GL3, 9 ½’ Mahogany Series blank, 9’6â€, 6-12 line.

A pair of FISHLANDER ELECTRIC DOWNRIGGERS – Fisherman’s Choice model w/ dual rod holders, 2’ boom, 3 amp 90 fpm retrieve motors, built in ball caddies, downrigger balls. (Value: $850+)

MUZZLELOADING RIFLE. Brand new rifle.

3 FISHING TRIPS with a Mid-Michigan Steelheader. Three of our Mid-Michigan Steelheaders are providing 6 hour long fishing trips for 2 people on either Lake Michigan (salmon & trout) or Lake Erie (walleye). Trip winners will need to provide their own lunch and beverages.

If you would like to pruchase tickets you can do so in the following ways:

I will fill out all the information for you and send you the ticket stubs. I will cover all postage to get your tickets to you. Make sure to include your address so I can send you the tickets!

Mail: Simple mail me a check for the amount you would like to:

Make checks to Mid Michigan Steelheaders

Send To:

Dave Hodges

2429 Kinglet Ct.

Lansing MI 48911

Paypal: I will accept paypal and write a check to the club. I will cover the paypal fee and shipping you your tickets.

Paypal Address: [email protected]

Call, e-mail, or PM me with any questions. I thank you in advance for your support and for helping to protect our resources.

Dave

517-282-8989

[email protected]

• 1 month later...

If anyone else would like to get into this great raffle we will finish up ticket sales by April 7.

We could really use your support. For a mere $5 you have a great shot at a tremsndous prize list and your helping the fishery we all love.

Please help us out in any way you can.

Thanks,

Dave

As soon as I recieve payment I will mail you your tickets.

Paypal to: [email protected] or checks made out to

Mid Michigan Steelheaders

Dave Hodges

2429 Kinglet Court

Lansing MI 48911

The chances are very good with this. We are only selling 3500 tickets with 7 major prizes and some minor ones your odds are pretty good!

Thank You! We really appreciate everyones support.

Dave