Not much luck replicating yesterdays success, but 5/6 not a bad day either. Tried to run yesterdays program, but lightning from pop-up showers had me set lines in 110 fow just south of channel.

Worked out to 125 then in to 86 and took a hit on 150 copper with blue flounder pounder. Lost that one but as I was putting the line back out rigger pops down 75 in 93 fow on white Spindoctor with Big Weenie Spook and landed 12 lb king. Worked 85-100 fow until 2 passes through the 90 foot zone failed to take a fish, though did take another king in 96 fow on rigger with blue dolphin 60 down.

Then everything slowed way down south of Holland. Seems best action for the day was off Spyglass, but I was committed to fishing south. Worked the 110-130 fow for about an hour with nothing so tried moving out deeper. Took a steelhead in 150 fow on west troll on 150 copper with the blue flounder pounder again. Didn't really mark any fish out deep. Made it out to 175 fow but water seemed too cold out there so began heading back to channel on slow troll northeast. Temps at 175 fow were 43 deg 75 feet down and 40 deg 150 feet down.

Back in 120 fow picked up a coho on 225 copper with blue spatterback plug. Started pulling lines and had all in but 150 copper. Had just taken board off when line started tugging in my hands. Eventually landed a small steelie in 100 fow on the blue flounder pounder.

No dipsey hits today which were my bread and butter for the past week. Have to work on honey-do list tomorrow after 6 straight days of fishing but will be out again Wednesday before going back to work.