Got out about 5pm stated north of Muskegon trolled north to whiteHall. Went 4-6 all coming north of whiteHall . Oh forgot to mention caught a net too or it caught me wife spotted a thick rope in the water drifting and I caught it with the copper set up . Threw one back it wasn't legal so I did the right thing , see a few guys at the carving station with illegal fish though ..... y2era8aq.jpge4ezy5yz.jpg

Yes we did I just was thankful for the fish we did catch our freezer is very empty and I suffered all winter long with no salmon , anyone with too much fish let me know !!!!!! I'll glad accept anything someone's got to give , only getting 1day a week to fish is hard to keep up fish in the freezer

Robert, I know to some this is going to sound crazy but I only eat a couple dont really like em. I catch and release some if I'm sure they will make it or I end up giving it away! Last yr my sons and I got 28 we kept and I still have pleanty in the freezer! I fish mostly out of Muskegon. Live in Lowell Mi. if you are serious about wanting some fish I know me and the boys will be up the end of July first of Aug (Muskegon) I will gladly give you some we catch! PM me your info and I'll get a hold of you when I have unwanted fish! Congrats on the catch!