Can't say much about the fishing, flies or fleas but it was one of the friendliest days radio-wise in recent memory. Did not hear " Get the #*$@(#&$ off my lines!!!" even once. Very nice chatting with Fishing Van, GW and Littleboat.

Was hoping the light breeze would keep the flies down but no such luck. I had so many on my front windshield, thought I was going to have to find port with radar and GPS.

Anyway, 2 for 2 today. One small steelhead 3 lbs and a nice eater king. Steelie came on UV/crush/slick Spindoctor with my favorite Big Weenie Last Brunch fly on braid dipsey set to 3 180 back. Got into the rigger cable while we were picking off fleas and made a real mess of things. Somehow was able to net the thing with the rigger cable wrapped around its head. Hit came in 137 fow.

King came in 125 fow. Thought it hit the opposite side dipsey at first but when I got it in it was snagged on the 300 copper. Once I got that tangle undone, I realized I had a fish on the copper. Fish bit on DW blue spatterback plug.

Pulled lines early because of the heat. On call this weekend, so no fishing for me until next Wednesday.