Places To Eat

GLF

If I am traveling a long ways to fish, I like to eat "good" food when I decide to stop and eat. What are some of your favorite places you stop and eat, when you are out of town fishing? Mention where it is located also.

It depends On where im at. If Im in benton harbor I will leave town and go to the bistro or locentinas in Paw Paw. Bolth are 5 star resturants and have an excelent menue. I like fish alot. Locentinas has a ceder planc walleye that is very good. The bistro has a white fish dinner that they are noted for. This will entirly depend on who im with. After reading the post on gas money, I realize im getting hosed. However if im with the wife and kids then we. Go as bolth of these resturants are about $30 bucks a plate after you figure a few cocktails in there.

If im in southhaven then My favorite place to eat is clementines and they have the best walleye dinner ive had anywhere. It is there Potato crusted pan fired walleye dinner. Its around $15 with a regular drink. I give it a 2 thunmbs up. The chop house in south haven also has pretty good food. There lobster bisk and calamari are very tasty and reasonablye priced.

I could go on but im at work so for right around here that is where I like to go.

Joe

My favorite place to eat is clementines and they have the best walleye dinner ive had anywhere. It is there Potato crusted pan fired walleye dinner. Its around $15 with a regular drink. I give it a 2 thunmbs up.

Joe

Yep. Been there had that. Second to none fur sure.

• 1 month later...