Steering cable for 235SS

Does anyone happen to know a replacement part for the steering cable on a Slickcraft 235SS. I looked over mine tonight and the only number I saw was American Mercury 48226 which comes up with no results in a Google search. Any help would be appreciated. The boat is a '74.

Wolf's Marine is a huge warehouse in Benton Harbor that has practically anything that you might want for a boat -- they sell boats and outboards too. Not much fishing tackle but lots of everything else. Both new and used, manufacture overstock, buy outs of other companies... When I lived in St. Joe with the boat it was great to be so close to get what I needed but I learned to never take a credit card.

Great family owned business too. Waren Wolf is the owner but his brother, mother, father and sister can be found at anytime helping out. His brother is Winn Wolf. Winn and his wife, Angela, are active participants in the Tournament Trail (Win-n-Angel is their boat).

Wolf Marine's web page: http://www.wolfsmarine.com/

I have been a customer since the early '70s. This coming weekend (March 16, 2013 from 9-5, March 17 2013 from 12-5) is their annual open house with stuff on sale plus good food for everyone too. It is well worth a road trip if you have never been.