Caznik Brothers

caznik

Oh Ya,

This year was pretty fun gun hunting the opening day. Around 8:30am my brother happen to take this nice 8 point with his Reminton 870. Then around 9:30am I seen 10 does and let them go by, then 5 minutes later my 7 point went thru right behind the does. I shot this buck with my 50 cal. knight exstream muzzle loader and shot the deer 120 yards. I didn't think I hit him at first because after I shot it just stood there and then started to walk away and then just fell. If you can see, I really wacked my nose and fore head pretty good with my scope after I shot at the deer. Man I had blood dripping all over me. Then later on I happen to take a nice doe to. Well if you can see, I don't really look like what I did when you seen me fishing. Well this is my hunting look.:grin:

Good luck to all,

Caznik

richandwayne.jpg

If you can see, I really wacked my nose and fore head pretty good with my scope after I shot at the deer. Man I had blood dripping all over me. Then later on I happen to take a nice doe to. Well if you can see, I don't really look like what I did when you seen me fishing.

Ouch! You need to take care of that eye Rich!

Nice job on the bucks!

Nice going Rich. I about fell down laughing when I heard you on the radio. Your daughter keeps asking how big it was and all you could say was I have to get down, I am bleeding. Knew what happened before I talked to you, your'e not the first one to get bit by their scope. Glad everything worked out alright. I don't think I saw either of those bucks during bow season.