east side fishing

Ok guys were thinking about coming over to the east side to do some fishing for walleye this summer where would be a good place to camp and fish we have a popup and a 23ft hardtop that we would be fishing from and what would be a good time of year thanks for the help

You really can't beat Linwood Beach Marina on the west side of the bay. On the east side were I fish Sebewaing has a camp ground and a good marked chaannel. There is a get together there for MS in the end of june. That is always a blast. After the end of june you can find them up at caseville and prot austin till november. If you end up on the east side shoot me a PM I'm out every weekend.

• 1 month later...

We are usually down in the monroe area. Sterling state park has a nice campgrounds right on the lake. the launch is right there with a fish cleaning station. and if you want to slip yopur boat for the time your there Brest Bay marina in about 8 minutes away. I think it is like 25 bucks a night. I sent you a pm give me a call and i can give you more info.

When fishing Michigan waters on Lake Erie I always stay at Sterling. Just got fresh weekend reports a few minutes ago, and the guy's did well on good sized fish by Sputnik. But that is about 11 miles out or so and in Ohio water.

If I was looking to go after eye's right now I would head to Saginaw Bay. The inner bay is absolutely on fire right now.