[SOLD]22' starcraft islander 1979

22’ 1979 StarCraft Islander $ 5800.00

For sale is the always popular, easy to handle and lightweight Islander. The high gunwales make it a great family fishing boat. The boat comes on a full roller Shorelander dual axle trailer. The trailer has been cleaned and painted. There is almost six feet of side platform to step or walk on. There is a standard two-speed hand crank winch, new lights and a brand new surge control brake. The trailer also has new six ply trailer tires with less then 50 miles on them.

The boat has been refurbished is in above average condition. The old floor and foam was striped out and new foam applied. The new floor is epoxy sealed marine grade wood with a layer of gray Hurculiner applied. The floor pieces are attached with stainless steel threaded fasteners. The floor has been constructed to be able to drain with a wash down. The transom is also new with new seals on the gimbal housing, new drive bearing and new seal boots. The fuel tank was cleaned and reseated with new lines. There also are new shift and throttle cables. The seating layout is open and ready for your configuration. There are two pedestal seats in already. This boat is as roomy as it gets and the layout for fishing is very comfortable.

For equipment there are four mounted Trex Tracks. There is one 36†track on each side and two 18†tracks on the stern, one on each corner. The boat also has four flush mounted Fish-On rod holders. There is an electric compass and autopilot. The autopilot is a KingMarine 2000 but it is not wired and I am not sure how it works or if it works. There is a brand new Standardhorizan Marie VHF it is an Eclipse DSC GX1000S An Eagle Seacharter 480 DF 50/200khz, with temp/speed, GPS/sonar and the Navtronic Gold map SD card for the East Great Lakes.

The boat has a 470 Mecruiser with 170 HP. This is a very fuel friendly four-cylinder engine. This is a closed loop system and in my experience it runs well but does need to be upgraded to a 4†heat exchanger.

This boat has been my project for the last two summers and all the work is well documented. I have just lost interest in the project and now have a storage problem. The Islander has not been out in the elements since I have been working on it. It is a very clean boat, pretty much ready for a new or old captain. $ 5800.00 firm.it may need little tlc still but is a priced accordingly. A new one would be five times this value. Nine eight nine 6 seven three 3 seven nine nine .follow a link to a video to see it. I’m interested in selling this season and could remove some stuff and offer for less .let’s talk.

TOM 03-01-12 spring

DSC00614Large-1.jpg

S7000135-1.jpg

th_MOV01261-1.jpg

DSC01287Medium.jpg

TOM

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...