Novi Saturday

JWheeler

What a nuthouse. It was worse than Ludington or Manistee on a busy day. The girls picked out a handful of soon to be hot lures and I picked up a new chartplotter with a free chip thrown in the deal, so no more flying blind at night.

Did shake Dirty Dog & FishSniffer's hands today, nice to meet ya fellas.

We where there for a while. Too busy for me. Couldn't even get in to some of the tackle booths so decide if I wanted more spoons it would be easier to shop online at home and have them shipped. Got some gear grabbers for holding lures and spoons at the back of the boat. Will make for quick chang overs etc.

We where there for a while. Too busy for me. Couldn't even get in to some of the tackle booths so decide if I wanted more spoons it would be easier to shop online at home and have them shipped. Got some gear grabbers for holding lures and spoons at the back of the boat. Will make for quick chang overs etc.

Orval, How are the border crossings??

Madhouse indeed! Was down there Saturday as well, was not bad when it opened but by 1 pm I had all I could take of the crowd. Reminded me of shopping on Xmas eve. I did end up getting one of the powder coat spray kits and some paints, yep works almost as easy as demonstrated at the show as I got to experiment a bit with it today. I guess what sold me on the unit was when he bent a spoon several times almost to the breaking point and the paint never peeled or cracked.