Fished 30 to 115 one drivebye on bloody nose moonshine on 7 core, other then that absolutly nothing, trolled every direction,n my boat wasn't running tonite so on buddies boat and the only time I saw a sraight line was when I got back to dock, wut do I need to do? I'm hungry. Anyome fish out of port sheldon that needs an extra person let me know, I need to learn cuz I rip sux

The best way to learn is to go with as many experienced fisherman as possible. The other thing that could possibly be a factor could be the boat traffic. I didn't fish out of port sheldon yesterday but there were close to if not more than 75 boats out of muskegon all inside of 40-60ft. That will shut the fish right down. Alot of boats did ok landing a few fish, but the guys who took double digits were outside the pack in 70fow or 120-140fow.

Lots of good boats struggling in the tournament this weekend.

This year has been so great one day and crap the next, more than any other year. Last year it seemed it was more roller coaster.

Don't be put off by the reports. For every guy posting 10-15 fish, there's lots of guys not doing jack. And those people don't pull those numbers every trip, and if they do, they don't post about it.

Feel free to thumb a lift with me. I'm not great, but I can usually scrape up a few. Gas money and a notebook is all you'll need.

As FBD said... I am not great,but I can scrape up a few...

It was a rough weekend for fishing because of the Big Red.

Saturday morning went 5-13 (letting the kids rock the rods)

Saturday night 1-2

Give it a few days and the fish will get back to naormal.