Milwaukee 7/29 7/30 7/31

Went out Friday to do some searching for fish do to the last time we were out , we marked no bait and only a few fish. Friday instead of running north went to the south and found a ton of bait and fish in 90 to 100 fow . Went 2 for 3 on a short but flat calm evening.

Returned the next morning with friends of my wife at 430 am . dropped first line in and it went off before I could grab the second pole to drop in. Second fish was one of the biggest a 11.25 lb Rainbow

m_dscn6129.jpg

m_dscn6169.jpg

Not to be out done My wife picks up a 12.5 lb king. I ended up with the smallest one but enjoyed the morning.

m_dscn6171.jpg

m_dscn6116.jpg

With the kings being evasive there has been lots of greasers showing up. One boat had brought in 7 large ones.

Our bite today was over before 6am , but we did give a try to finish 5 for 5.

Low numbers and a short bite window. Total for the weekend 11 for 13.

Tight Lines

Jim

yeah , there is some talk about the DNR being present at the brew city and we need to voice our dissatisfaction with there numbers they say are there. I will be there at the Brew City , I may not be fishing in it . I think I need a little more experience before I fish more tournaments. I'm putting fish in the boat just not the numbers I would like.