Went out with a friend from school who I also work with and his wife. Got on the water around 7. Set up in 65 FOW heading South west. Got to 82 FOW and the 3 color lead with a regular Miami Dolphin goes. Josh grabs that one. Less than a minute later the 7 color with a Mod Blue Veggie UV (BLL) gets a rip. I grab the pole and start handing it to Sarah and I feel the fish come off. Josh it still. fighting his fish 15 minutes later when the high diver at 125 (reg dipsey w/ mag ring set on 2.5) with a blue/chrome SD and Yogurt Stripper fly goes. Sarah grabs the pole and lands a 5ish lb laker (was kept because he flopped in the net for 5 minutes before I could get the hook loose). Josh finally got his fish to the boat and we landed a nice 10lb Steelie. Reset the lines and spun around to go back trough the same water. Got too our waypoints and the rigger down 40 with a regular yellow dolphin and a regular mixed veggies free slider goes (fish hit the slider). Josh grabs the pole and starts cranking as a nice chromer starts jumping behind the boat. He got tension on the line but the fiesty sucker threw the hooks back at us. Went through the same spot a couple more times but we go joined by other boats and didn't get anymore hits. Our last fish came well after dark on the 7 color with a Mongolian beef moonshine. The fish ended up being a nice cookie cutter king. SOG was 3.0-3.2 on a south troll, 2.4-2.7 on a north.

• 2 weeks later...