Lost Z-Board out of Saugatuck

If anybody found a Z-board (Big Daddy) around the Saugatuck area in 200-250' of water I'd like to talk to you. I lost one this weekend along with 350' of copper. Expensive loss so I'd really like it back if you found the board. Thank-you! Please PM me if you found it.

I always write my name and phone # with perm. marker on the boards. I did get a phone call. Good luck

Yep, that's what I do too. I've been fortunate enough to never loose one but if I do, i hope someone has the courtesy to return it if they find it.

Yep, that's what I do too. I've been fortunate enough to never loose one but if I do, i hope someone has the courtesy to return it if they find it.

It was the one and only that I lost, and I was pretty happy to receive a call about it. Some people out there are still honest!:thumb:

I typically do put my contact information on them, but just my luck with a new set of boards, I didn't do it before I used them. Hopefully someone on here found it, and will contact me. Those boards aren't cheap.