Charity Island

First of all a big thanks to all the guys who throw the updates and posts on this site as it has proved extremely helpful especially as we come over from the west side of the state. Sounds like fish are in and around and outside both points, but wondered if anyone has ventured out to the Charities and had any luck. Appreciate any reports as I am headed over for a day trip on Friday.

Thanks,

Kris Lesley

First of all a big thanks to all the guys who throw the updates and posts on this site as it has proved extremely helpful especially as we come over from the west side of the state. Sounds like fish are in and around and outside both points, but wondered if anyone has ventured out to the Charities and had any luck. Appreciate any reports as I am headed over for a day trip on Friday.

Thanks,

Kris Lesley

The Charities hold fish most of the time. The only problem with that is the long runs. There are still a lot of fish being caught within 5 miles of many different ports. The Charity Islands are a good bet when you start seeing Inner Bay surface temps getting over the mid 70s. I never search for hogs but try and fill the box. The hogs do come once in a while.

mE AND PRIORITY 1 WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT THE CHARITY ISLANDS. Just fish saginaw bay for now, the fishing is extremely hot, no need to try an fish the deeper water and longer runs. Why fish 40 fow when you can fish 10.

Priority 1 and Kitchen,

Thanks for the information on the charities. My plan is to fish the north and south points in Au Gres. I assume the nets are still up near south point? Appreciate the posts and look forward to a day on the bay.

KRIS