In the first start of the week fishing was great, the action was inside of the harbor with big catches comming out of there. Lots of double digit boxes and some great size to. Lots of 10-15 pound kings. Also had some browns in the mix as well. The action was comming on 3 colors and 5 colors with Miami dolphins and jaw breakers. Slide divers with stinger nitro glow wonderbread was the hottest set up by far. We were also taking some fish on riggers with mixed and nuked veggies.

As the week progressed the fishing turned from great to bad. The fish and bait moved out of the harbor and some fish moved off to the shelf. The fish very scattered out of the shelf are few and far between. Spoons in green dolphin, blue killer, jaw breaker were taking most of the catch, we also took some hits on flashers and flys. White protroll with rapture hypnotist fly went a few times and blue bubble protroll with matching rapture fly also went a few times. Very up and down week.

Are you %100 done with High school now Matt?

I am not, i still have one more year. I get reports all the time from everyone who is fishing out of manistee most of the week. Most of the time its threw text message and its a little hard when you have read"11-18 in the harbor, fishin was awesome" in the middle of english lecture.