please let me know

first i want you to know i dont have anything at all to do with this site. i,ve just had great success with his lures and the paint dont come off. i,ve never even met the guy.

if you have already checked out his site please let me know what you think. if not please check it out at galeforcetackle.com and let me know what you think.

and again i have nothing to gain from this except just your thoughts. im just doing this because of the quality of his lures. and the service he gives. he ties my worm harnesses up tandem for me he also ties them without leaders for easy storage for me. then i just use the leader i want. i also want solid clevices. and i just asked him if he would tie me up 36 with wire, and he said yes. he also has some hot spoons.

the real hot colors i used last year on the central basin. DR DEATH/ GALE FORCE/ REVERCE MUFFIN/ WATERMELON/ BOTH COPPER BACKS AND SILVER WORKED GOOD

if this thread is out of line, i,m sure the moderator will remove it. because its not my intent to do anything but let others know about some great lures great service and the prices are close to fair. ofcourse 1/2 price would be better.LOL.

come on guys. he has spoons for salmon and walleye. and harnesses and spoon harnesses for walleye. these are quaility at reasonable prices and personalized service. he is fairly new site. but some of you have got to have visited his site. galeforcetackle.com if not, you have nothing to lose. it never hurts to check out a new mouse trap. and just give me alittle feedback. i know i sound alittle like a comerical. but you dont even have to buy just look and let me know what you think. thats all i ask, just some feedback.

....thanks....sherman....

needs a monica pattern

you never know. if you want a few of them, send him a email and tell him what you want and ask if he will do them for you. he,s painting up some spiecial color harnesses for me. but im getting a dozen of each color.

sherman

PS you dont know if you dont ask.