Here's the skinny as I see it right now fellas.

We fished from 2pm until 7:30 on the above date, Pickings where very very slim, we managed 1 very nice Laker and had 1 Atlantic on, but he never made it to the boat.

From the Boat launch in town to about 2 miles south of the light house is Chocolate milk, I've never seen it like this before. The temps in the mud where running from 51 to 48 deg, run out of the mud and the temps fell off the table, 38 deg from 15 feet down to the bottom of the lake. The 2 fish that did hit came from in the mud in front of the entrance to Whitney Bay, The laker hit a Warrior Flutter spoon call Hey Baby on one color of lead, the Atlantic hit a rigger set at 20 feet with a Warrior Mag Shark glow spoon. So All and all if your planning a trip this way to fish you might want to rethink for a week or so till this water clears up. We cancelled today charter (Sat) But I think we are going to run the Sunday one mainly because I can't get a hold of them... So I should have another report on Monday for ya, with any luck it will be a little better ..