WMFL/Sponsors

As of now we have 3 company's willing to sponsor some of our events.

1, Silver Streak Lures

2, Blood Run Tackle.

3, Yogurt Flies

Blood Run has extended a discount to the WMFL guys. Put in the discount code wmfl at checkout to get it.

I've been using the 32# soft copper, 30# and 40# fluorocarbon leader material, and Stainless fishing wire on my divers. It is all top quality, and very competitively priced.

As a thank you to the sponsors, I'm going to reward 5 bonus points to all that post a report after the event. If you use there product to get a fish, say thank you, and make mention of it.

WMFL on Facebook

For event #1 Silver Streak will give every one a proven lure for the Holland port. If you post a report after the event mentioning the lure, you will get a second lure at the next event.

Event #2 Blood Run Tackle is going to give out 4-250' spools of 32# copper. We will pick the winners of the copper out of a hat for the guys that finish in the bottom 1/2 of the event.

Event #3 Yogurt Flies will be on hand, giving out flies. The top two fish that come off a Yogurt fly will get a gift certificate from Yogurt Flies.

For the year end prize you will have a choice.

#1 Gift package from our Sponsors.

#2 Muskegon Lake Walleye fishing trip with me.

The second place guy will get the leftover prize.

This is what can be had at Muskegon Lake in the fall (or winter in this case). From this year. 12 pounds 10 oz.

_D2N9760.jpg

• 1 month later...