Okuma clarion reels

Where is a good place to buy these reels (CLR-553LS ). Over here on the east side of the state I'm having a hard time finding them. These seem like they would be good reels for copper wire line fishing, wide line guide, large line capacity and a fast line retrieve ratio.

Where is a good place to buy these reels (CLR-553LS ). Over here on the east side of the state I'm having a hard time finding them. These seem like they would be good reels for copper wire line fishing, wide line guide, large line capacity and a fast line retrieve ratio.

i would give tony (eyefull) on this site a shout

link

I've got a Cabelas and a BPS wthin a half hour but near lake erie, not much call for them. Neither one of the big shops list them on their web-site either. Is the 553LS a new model, It seems to be made for copper line trolling.

I don't think it is new. I believe that they kind of re-tooled it to fill the gap between the Convector and the Catalina. They really went over the edge on pricing on the Cat, when compared to other reels in that price point. The Clarion looks like a really solid copper reel.