Thanks

sjk984

I would like to take a minute to thank everyone that helped me out this year getting back into salmon fishing. From helping me get my copper spread together the right way the first time. to Answering the basic tackle questions I had last winter.

I got to meet a few of you at the outing in manistee and even got to see my oldest boy catch his first salmon on Nick's (paulywood) boat at the wmfl last spring.

I hope to get to meet a few more of you this year at the wmfl events and some of the outings.

GLF has managed to put together a good group of guys and I look forward to when I can contribute some actual experiance , instead of questions.

:thumb:

Thanks Again Steve

Thanks Steve! :thumb:

Lots of GREAT information has already been posted. Don't be afraid to ask a question that may have been asked before. I frown on replies that say to "do a search". The way I see it, new members may have joined since the original post was made, and might have a different way of doing things. It also keeps the forums active. :D

If you get a chance, hop on board with someone else who has been doing it a while. It will shorten the learning curve. ;)