Advertising Page Updated

The advertising page for manufacturers/vendors has been updated for 2011. NEW for advertisers in 2011 will be a Supporting Vendor area. Each advertiser will have their own forum in the Supporting Vendor area. Members and Vendors will be able to start threads or reply to threads in these areas.

The advertising page for manufacturers/vendors has been updated for 2011. NEW for advertisers in 2011 will be a Supporting Vendor area. Each advertiser will have their own forum in the Supporting Vendor area. Members and Vendors will be able to start threads or reply to threads in these areas.

How much is it to become a supporting member? I want to be able to post items for sale on this site because it has a lot of visibility with other fellow fish-heads.

How much is it to become a supporting member? I want to be able to post items for sale on this site because it has a lot of visibility with other fellow fish-heads.

Here is the link to become a supporting member. The supporting membership fee will be changing on 1 Jan 2011.

How much is i going up to for 2011?

There will be 3 levels of Supporting Membership for 2011.

• The lowest level(Bronze Level) will be $20 per year. Bronze Level members will have all of the current benefits of the Supporting Member usergroup.
  • The middle level(Silver Level) will be $50 per year. Silver Level members get all of the benefits of the Bronze Level and I will allow dealers/manufacturers to sell items in a shared forum with other Silver Level members, that will be created tomorrow.
  • The top level(Gold Level) will be $100 per year. Gold Level members get all of the benefits of the Bronze Level and will have their own forum created in the Supporting Vendors area. NOTE: The forum created for a Gold Level user will be removed if the Gold Level membership is not renewed.
  • Advertisers will have the benefits of Gold Level members and have their banner in the banner rotation.

Supporting Member usergroups are different from Advertisers(Supporting Vendors).