grandrapids

My advice, go to the 6th street dam and watch people for awhile. This is a good way to gain some information, and if you go, you are sure to see something entertaining, fish or not. If you don't know where it is, there is a parking lot at Monroe and the 6th street bridge, and also down Front street off of Leonard st. Any thing else, just ask here or send me a PM.

For sure....check it out before you go out..can be tricky/treacherous....slick and some holes..My buddy is saying their starting to stack up...Haven't been down there yet...second hand info..good luck and be careful..just as Nic said, it can be entertaining..--Bob

hey thanks guys i went down there and watched from the east side of the river and learned how to fish the rocks but i dont have waders yet so i went to get some yarn flies and i tried alil from the shore no hits saw one small walleye caught and one guy had a decent steelhead but other thn tht nothing.... saw salmon trying to jump the damn thou they were saying they need rain to raise the water to get the fish up there heard about some fish being caught but they r slowing down... any other information would be great thanks

I got a Pair Normans, I don't know they have a Normans where you are, but I think I paid like $30.00 3 yrs. ago still use them today :thumb:

Just keep them in dark and dry place like closet or dark corner in basement, I hand them from the foot ends and put crumple up newspaper in them to keep out wrinkels out when not in use :cool:.

• 2 months later...