Milwaukee 8/21 8/23 8/26

Fishing this week has been good for us way out deep. The bite in close has slowed with shifting winds each day. This produced inconsistant water temps and strong cross current compared to our typical North current. We fished 15 plus miles off shore in 280- 330 feet. Mostly steelhead with cohos, some Kings, and Lakers mixed in. At the beginning of week the water was 41 degrees down 30 feet and now its around 68 degrees so the fishing is starting to slow a little. Spoons in pinks, greens, blues, and watermelon were best. Most bites on leadcores and dipseys. Best speed was pretty fast for us being 2.3-3.0 on the Depth raider. The time of day doesn't matter to much for these fish, we caught them morning, mid day, and evening. Lots of acrobatics from the steelhead made for low landing ratio some days. Some shakers released each trip. Fished for fun today out of Racine with a friend. We went 8 for 10 all Kings with a few nice 4 year olds. Spoons on leadcore were best in 60-90 feet.

012.jpg

8/22 morning trip 10 for 20

006-1.jpg

8/23 evening trip 19 for 25

002.jpg

8/26 afternoon trip 14 for 25

Russ could you sent me a copy of the picture that you posted full size. We had a great time will do it again sometime. Hope that fishing improves here and is not so far out, most reports from Milwaukee have been sparse.

Let me know how the shirts perform, if you have any problems with them, Its a different product than what we have been using . If you need hats , Hoodies Sweat shirts , Jackets we do them also.

Tight Lines

Jim

Edited by jimcr
missed some

Russ could you sent me a copy of the picture that you posted full size. We had a great time will do it again sometime. Hope that fishing improves here and is not so far out, most reports from Milwaukee have been sparse.

Let me know how the shirts perform, if you have any problems with them, Its a different product than what we have been using . If you need hats , Hoodies Sweat shirts , Jackets we do them also.

Tight Lines

Jim

Jim, thanks again for the shirts and i will check out the details about them when I get time, but I am interested.