Manistee Aug 23 Tangle Factor

We fished the evening bite and went 5 for 9. Tough day… We started north of the pier, first fish on the rigger, I grabbed the rod and it came unbuttoned.:eek: Next fish on the wire I grabbed, it came unbuttoned.:eek: I am beginning to think I am jinxed. Next fish on the rigger meat rig I did manage a small king.:D Good, Skunk is out. We hit a long slow spell as we worked our way south. Pat had one on the full core on a glow ghost J-plug. It came unbuttoned. We lost another Glow Ghost J-Plug, a full core and a walleye board.:mad: We quickly marked a waypoint to go back for the board. As we were pulling lines we took a hit on the downrigger. As that was coming in the wire went! Nice double.:grin: Two nice fish. Once all of the lines were in we looked for the board, however due to the winds it was nowhere to be found, or someone already picked it up. I do have my name and phone number on the board. We stayed in that area and picked up our fifth fish after dark. We had a fun day. As we were motoring back in a tip broke off of one of the full core rods. Here is our catch for this day.

dscf0723.jpg