7-25 Base Line lk. Allegan co.

Well as many of you now ,my second most favorite thing to do is fish for big pan fish . With that said Ive been telling a friend from work that Ive been doing quite well on nice Blue Gills , and he told me that his 2 sons would love to do that some time becouse the most that they have ever cought at any one time is about 10.

So with love for watching kids get into the out of doors and do something any boy was ment to do ,I took them to one of my favorite blue gill lks. and showed them a GREAT time can be had out side of playing video game.

And as for the report, we fished 10 to 15 fow ,a short distence from the boat ramp .We slow trolled crickets and leaf worms on a size 6 hook on a carolina rig with a 1/16 oz. worm sinker.

We took 100 nice Gills from 7.5 to 9 inches from 2:30 to 5:30 pm.

well here is the VERY HAPPY boys and there SUPER proud dad.:thumb:

july_23_2010_006.jpg

So with love for watching kids get into the out of doors and do something any boy was ment to do ,I took them to one of my favorite blue gill lks.

That's the spirit:thumb: Looks like a nice mess of slabs you caught there.

Steve my count from last winter is close to 1500 , and it is close to that since ice out in mid march to date , if you would like to now my total for the year it comes close to 4500 counting all tipes of fishing, Im on the water some place 4 or more times a week all year.