From my salmon and Trout fishing This Spring

offshore72

Hi Guys

I Post a couple of photos from my Salmon and Trout fishing This Spring in Sweden

are a few example!!

Have TIGHT LINES on your days on the Lake and a Nice summer to you all !!!

Jonas

OFFSHORE/GARMIN. From Sweden.

photo 1 are a Trout 21 lb

the other are on Salmons from 23--28 lb

3_maj_20109_4kg_nr66.jpg

simrishamn_nr2012.jpg

sing_8-11kg.jpg

sing_111-2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Guys for the kind words.

I am a bit jealous of your fishing you have over there and the number of fish in your lakes!!

I think your fishing are a little more easy "if ever fishing are easy",here it it some hard work to produce nice fish!!

And I think that soon that we have a gasoline price/gallon thats higher then the price of Bourbon in Sweden!!

Here is a summer salmon from lake Vänern in Sweden that my wife had a nice fight with a couple of days ago!!

HAVE NICE FISHING ON YOUR DAYS ON THE LAKE GUYS!!!

susannek.jpg

My family and I like it cooked on the grill like a steak.

I heat the grill on a low to medium temp(around 300 degree f), and put down aluminum foil on the grill. I add a little bit of olive oil on the foil, then lay the fillets on the foil and sprinkle, garlic salt, lawry salt, and lemon pepper on the fish, and close the cover. After 5 minutes, I flip the fillets, and spinkle garlic salt, lawry salt, lemon pepper, and parmessian cheese. Close the cover again, and cook for 5 more minutes. Flip the fillets again, and spinkle parmessian cheese on them again. Close the grill and cook for 3 more minutes.

When I fillet the fish, I also remove the skin from the fillet. I trim/remove the brown/fatty material that is between the skin and the meat. I then cut each fillet into 4 or 5 pieces, depending on the size of the fish.

A little extra time spent prepping the fish goes a long ways at the table. ;)

There is a REALLY GOOD Bayou Blast recipe in the recipe section here if you like cajon style cooking. I cook the fish the same way with this, but use the Bayou Blast seasoning instead of the garlic salt, lawry salt, lemmon pepper, and parmessian cheese.