JP slammers and tough fishing

Well i am going to combine trip and field testers report as fishing was really tough this weekend. Both days in Holland.

Saturday. Started in 80 ft and ended in 190 ft. ran two JP slammers Glow fire dog on 300 copper and nbk slammer on a 175 copper. i basically left them there most of the day. I did rotate which spoon was on which copper once. and then tried them both on riggers for an hour. the only fish of the day came on a 175 copper right off the back on a wonder bread aces high 14.5 lb king.

Sunday. Started in 60 ft and stayed there for a while before moving out to 120 and back in again. tried the two spoons on a 75 ft copper nbk and 150 copper gfd. switched them up a couple times trying to make something go on them. also tried them on the riggers again. took two right off the back on a shelly snack moonshine 75 copper and a wonderbread aces high 150 copper in 55 ft of water. nice sized fish one at 12(moonshine) and one at 16 pounds(jplug).

I also basically threw the tackle boxes into the water trying to put fish on. tried different depths speeds but just couldn't get anything to go. I didn't hear much on the radio about anyone doing that well out there. Guess i should have stayed in monroe for one more weekend of walleyes.

It was just plain tough saturday and sunday. My favorite go tos weren't producing anything and we marked a ton of fish. I do like slammer spoons they have a great action the hooks are good right out of the package, unlike some other brands that i check every hook. the paint tape are durable when a big one hits. i just dont own that many right now and being laid off i have to watch what i am buying this year. otherwise i would have more on board.

Tried to call you a couple times on the water jimmy. i think i am still having a issue with my radio. i was able to talk to a few guys closer than you were. i just dont seem to be getting out as far as i should.