Headed out to Sturgeon bay on Fri. evening with the intention of fishing all night and into the morning with my friends Ty and Don, aka MAINSTREET. As we made it to the break wall I quickly realized that we were not going to be fishing out on the big pond that night. So we went to plan B and headed back through town and out to green bay in hopes of finding some walleye. It turned out to be a long slow night. We never did hook up with any walleye but we did find clouds upon clouds of alewife. Over the course of the night we managed to snag 10, they seemed to love the cranks.

Just before sunup we decided to give the lakeside another try. This time when we got over there it was much more manageable. We ran out and set lined at about 5:30 on the edge of the bank and started heading North. About a half hour or so after we got lines set things just went crazy! It was probably the most hectic day I have had on the water all year. I don't think it really mattered what we had down at the time, the fish wanted everything. Unfortunately they all wanted to run strait into my copper, lead, and wherever else they could get into. At one point we had 3 fish sliding around on the floor with hooks still in them. By the time I was done clearing messes I had donated a couple of spoons, a half core, and a 150 copper. We tried to get turned around and back on top of them but the wind was making to task much more difficult than I expected. At around 9:00 we had had enough punishment and needed some sleep so we headed in going 6 for 10. We did the best today with a mix of glow spoons and glow FF combos on riggers and glow FF combos on dipsies. Fortunately we were able to salvage the long slow night of fishing with some good action on the morning.