Holland 6/25/10 Bark @ the Moon

:thumb:

Rupes and I got a late / slow start Friday evening, set lines after 8 @ 105 FOW just north of Holland to a bunch of radio chatter about fish biting left and right. Couldn't pay for a bite, zig zagged between 135 and 95 for what seemed like an eternity, THEN it happened ~100 FOW. 4 for 4 in no time at all. Kicked the skunk out w/ a small king on the wire diver 225 on 3. Started getting dark so pulled the corner rigger to give white glo paddle w/ green fly an extra charge. Reset to 80' and it wasn't down 2 minutes when wham, 15# king slammed it-Gonna be a smoker going tonight boyz! Boxed and ready to go again and a 3 color w/ bloody nose took of with a 6# steelie. Wasn't 10 minutes more than the 5 color w/ mixed veggie went. I think Church ought to make their boards glow. Funny, wasn't much line at the awesome new fish cleaning station at Holland State Ramp at 1 am.

kings_06252010_004.jpg,

kings062510-2.jpg

Chruch makes a flag for them that have LEDS in the flag they run for about 12 bucks and there very easy to use. I have them on two of mine and i really like them for after dark fishing. The lights are red and green. The only problem that i have with them is that there batterys dont last very long about 6 hours and there dead.