Went 6 for 7 with my 3-1/2 year old in the boat. Fished from 7pm to 9:30pm. First 2 fish came on a Dipsey set on 3, back 110', at 129ft, using NBK. Both hit on the inside turn going North West at 2.7mph. Trolled out to 160ft with no other releases, so I turned back East and caught a Laker on Bullseye down 60'. Was going to start pulling lines at 9:15pm, but got another release on the slider (Blue/Green Dolphin), but was a 14" shaker that I let go back to grow. Son decieded to take a nap while I pulled lines, and had a runner on 225' Copper. 1/3 of the way back to the boat with the 225' Copper, the 300' of Copper started singing. As I was making it back to the boat with the first fish, the down rigger popped, and a triple header was on. Well the short story is that I did get 2 of the 3 fish on the triple, but with one guy driving the boat, and fighting the fish, I can't be too dissipointed I guess.

Ended with 3 Coho (3-5lbs), 1 King (8lbs), and 1 Laker (6lbs) in the box. Here's what worked: regular NBK, Magnum NBK, Moonshine's Bullseye, Blue/Green Dolphin, Craig's Christmas, and Super Muffin.

My 3-1/2 year old loves anything to do with fishing, unfortunately when it's cold out, he freezes or falls asleep. He helps me with the netting of the fish, but has a hard time doing so when he's fast asleep.