Well finally got the first trip in of the seaon for fishing. We got out late and got lines set and 7 and pulled lines at 9:45. We ended up with 11 mixed cohos and small kings. one king was just under 9 pounds. Lost 6 all long line releases, threw back i think it was 8 shakers. one of the shakers the spoon was alomost the same size as the fish. All 8 swam away happily.

Best water was 110 to 125 on both a south and north troll andywhere from 45 ft down to 80 ft.

most fish came on a pro king green glow set at 65 ft.

also the coppers 300 ft with moonshine sarge and dw mongolian beef took a lot of fish. Dipsies had two fish with a white sd and lil boy blue and a green sd and green sparkle fly. set 175 and 225 back. had one or two come on a green dolphin and lemon ice. and two on a half moon flouner pounder with a dark blue on the sides no idea of the name of it. three doubles and landed all three. i think we had 15 minutes without a fish in the time we were out.

My new Lowrance FF hds 5 is absoultly the best thing in the world. I am impressed with it. we found two huge schools of bait from 60 ft to 110 ft marked them on the gps and just kept working the two schools. picked up two to three fish everytime we went over the way points and marked the schools.