Housework

So the wife and I ordered a new fridge last week. They delivered it today and before they even left we decided it was to big to go in the same spot as the old one. By the end of today we had almost completely remodeled the kitchen. All new appliances either delivered or ordered. Cabinets removed, moved and modified. Countertops moved, removed and cut. We even managed to work a dishwasher in, we didn't have one before, other than me. We are going to have the cabinet doors sprayed a new color and new countertops installed later this summer but by the end of this weekend we should have a completely different kitchen. Too bad my original plan for today was to work on installing the autopilot on the boat. My father in law is coming over tomorrow to help with a little heavy lifting, installing upper cabinets and running the water and drain for the dishwasher. The Sugar Mama should be very happy by the end of the weekend, and I don't mean the boat:)

So the wife and I ordered a new fridge last week. They delivered it today and before they even left we decided it was to big to go in the same spot as the old one. By the end of today we had almost completely remodeled the kitchen. All new appliances either delivered or ordered. Cabinets removed, moved and modified. Countertops moved, removed and cut. We even managed to work a dishwasher in, we didn't have one before, other than me. We are going to have the cabinet doors sprayed a new color and new countertops installed later this summer but by the end of this weekend we should have a completely different kitchen. Too bad my original plan for today was to work on installing the autopilot on the boat. My father in law is coming over tomorrow to help with a little heavy lifting, installing upper cabinets and running the water and drain for the dishwasher. The Sugar Mama should be very happy by the end of the weekend, and I don't mean the boat:)

You move faster the I do. Kitchens need an update every so often. Wouldn't a smaller fridge hold all your beer.:lol:

Yeah, I should be on good terms for the rest of the summer. She was already pretty happy. Her Dad came over monday and finished trimming out our bedroom for me. He feels sorry for the cripple. It had only been a year and a half, I was getting around to it:) If we can knock out most of the kitchen tomorrow I should still get the autopilot installed this week and hopefully calibrated. Too bad school starts back up monday. And don't even get me started on bathrooms, it's on the list!