What connectors to use?

What connectors do you guys use to connect your electronics? I want to interface my sonar, gps, radio and autopilot when I get it. I seem to remember when I bought the sonar and gps they came with those small, telephone wire connectors. I was thinking about using them.

http://terminalsupplyco.com/default.aspx I just found this, don't know if it is useful but here it is. All of my connections using only tinned wire once crimped close are also heat shrinked with a marine adhesive glue that seals as well as shrinks down. I believe its called adhesive lined shrink tube, connecters, etc. As far as interfacing, my Raymarine electronics are all High speed seatalk but if they are different brands I believe you can use NMEA wires to connect. It is going to take some calls to tech support on your different units to see what you can do. Chris

I use butt connectors and shrink tubing for my regular connectors. Just not sure if I should be using the smaller data connectors for the NMEA wires. My sonar and GPS are both Garmin but the autopilot is Raymarine. I also need to hook up the DSC feature of my radio. I'll keep looking around. I could have sworn that the gps and sonar came with the small connectors but I never connected them on the old boat and it's been a few years.

Nick, I use a lot of shrink tubing also. I also use a brush on rubber like product that can be found in auto electric dept. A double shrink tube application is my first go to, but the paint on liquid rubber comes in handy for repairs where you don't have an open end. I just used some to repair a break in the outer jacket on my mic cable.:)