More lakers

Polar Bear

I HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T GET TIRED OF LAKERS , I CAN'T GET ENOUGH.OF THEM ...

It was Laker mayhem at Raystown Lake in Central Pennsylvania ....lots of nice fish today ....The water was muddy and I worked the mudline and points .....marked tons of bait and fish .....Kovorkian Killer Spin Doctors with BigWeenie Flys in chartreuse and blues worked .It was hard to get my timing down on the pictures today , and the camera batteries were shot , so I used my cell for some pics .There was so much bait when the riggers went through the bait pods they vibrated and jumped around , then almost always about 40 feet past they fired . Put in at 11:00 got a late start , first rigger fired at 11:30.....thanks for looking and enjoy ......Mark

DSC03327.jpg

101_0239.jpg

101_0240.jpg

101_0238.jpg

101_0237.jpg

a few smaller fish

DSC03321.jpg

That stinkin laker had a SMELT hanging out of its mouth and a spoon out of the other side , looked like the Dreamweaver AD for SUPER SLIM SPOONS;;

DSC03320.jpg

the recovery tank .....getting the girls recouperated

DSC03319.jpg

Nice Job!! I would love to see a pic of one of the fillets on those fish! What color are they and how do they taste?

I don't eat fish ....well except PERCH.......The guy that works at GANDER MOUNTAIN asked me to bring him a few next time ....I will get some pics then ....thanks for looking ........By the way , thats a nice LAKER in your avitar