Video Player is Now On

GLF

I have completed the video section and made it live. Only supporting members can view the area, and the videos. There is a link in the private area to click on and it will take you to the video player.

Currently there are 2 videos to view. I want to test it with mulitple people to see how it works and affects the server before I add more.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Hi Mike,

just tried the new player

video quality and sound were very good. maybe to good.

I have DSL here at home, and by it took a while for it to load.

I will try again later to see if it was net traffic, and I will let you know

Hi Mike,

just tried the new player

video quality and sound were very good. maybe to good.

I have DSL here at home, and by it took a while for it to load.

I will try again later to see if it was net traffic, and I will let you know

This is the kind of feedback I am looking for.

The video section is new to me and like everything else, I jumped into it blind folded. Each video is approx 300mb. This is probably the issue you are seeing. I may have to scale the quality down some to get faster load speeds.

Just watch part 1 of video- everything worked just fine. Just hit play, no waiting. Picture and sound were very good.

I like it. Are you going to place the other speakers from the seminar? This is why GLF is the best site on the net. Thanks for doing this Mike.

:thumb:

Your internet connection may not be fast enough. Start the video, and pause it. Let the video load for a few minutes, then you should be able to watch it.

On your wireless account, you are probably limited to "x" amount of bandwidth per month. These videos will use a lot of your bandwidth. Keep an eye on where you are at with your bandwidth. ;)

Just watch part 1 of video- everything worked just fine. Just hit play, no waiting. Picture and sound were very good.

I like it. Are you going to place the other speakers from the seminar? This is why GLF is the best site on the net. Thanks for doing this Mike.

:thumb:

I have all but one of the other speakers from the seminar. I have to see how this is working and how much bandwidth I am using with this feature. So far my bandwidth use is speculation. Once I have a handle on things, I will add more. They all will be up there evential.

I'll give it a whirl when I get done reading the threads. I'm curious to see how it will work on Ubuntu 9.10. I'll let you know. Thanks for the great new feature.:)

Don't go throwing a wrench into this thing and telling me it wont work with Ubunto. :P