swap meet thank you

i just want to give a big thanks to the guys who were selling items at the swap meet saturday. they were very helpfull with chooseing rods and reels and giving advice on things to buy. and giving good deals on the things we did buy. some of the venders started calling teresa and i the newbies as we would come back to tables and buy some things :D. sadly i did here of one instance of shop lifting. which i really cant figure out why someone would do this at a church and fund raising event

rdfishin

aka. the newbie

Glad you had fun. There were some great deals and some very knowledgeable folks there for sure. We had at least 4 charter captains and many tournament fishermen in attendance. Sounds like someone nabbed 6 dipsey divers new in package from one table. Sad to hear.

It was a pretty good swap meet I came home with less than I took mostly because I did not bring enough extra cash to buy a lot early LOL. There were some great deals there. It was sad to think that some people would steal at a church event besides the divers another person I talked with had some parts removed from a couple of his reels and I had a few of my small things taken. No biggie but suprising at a church was also suprised there was no late rush last couple of years there were people coming at the last min looking for bargins this year seemed like after noon most of us were buying and selling to each other.