Fished out of Frankfort for the 1st time Sat am, Sun am & pm, and Mon am taking 23 Kings and a 14 1/2lb Brown. The biggest king was 19lbs with 8 over 15lbs. Meat on the wire dipseys was by far the hottest bait, the brown took a Raider blue dolphin on a 1/2 core with a 3oz snap weight off a walleye board. Fish came at pretty much all depths, sun pm 100 back on the dipseys was hot and the next morning it was 200 back. All in all a great few days fishing a great port!!

Thanks for taking your time and giving all of us a fishing report. I love to fish Frankfort and usally go up every year and do very well there to. So how did you like it there, looks like you did pretty good on the kings. I am going up there the week of August 17th to do some fishing and let the wife go to the craft show.

Rich

Thanks for taking your time and giving all of us a fishing report. I love to fish Frankfort and usally go up every year and do very well there to. So how did you like it there, looks like you did pretty good on the kings. I am going up there the week of August 17th to do some fishing and let the wife go to the craft show.

Rich

Ditto,Ditto

Have always done good up there. :)

Larry

Fished last night and went o for 2. Water temp was 68 on the surface with the break around 90 feet. Some fish caught were on the riggers 90-120 down from the radio chatter but it was really slow for the majority, especially after last week. LOTS of boats, guys running over each others spreads, radio fights, etc. .....looks like summer has officially begun. Good luck to all.