well i left the dock with sea-mac ,rdfishin and my old buddy crhis on board the dog today to fish the GLF big fish contest, and as normal had a GREAT time fishing with freind.

we left the dock at 6:00 and set up in 80 fow south of the harbor and ended the day in 330 fow , i now ,kinda vage , but we took fish all over the place from start to finish ,we started pulling lines at 10:50 to make it back to the weigh in by noon , we ended up going 11 for 13 with, 2 lakers on that was around 14lbs,3 stealhead, 1 coho, and 5 kings.

here is a list of things that worked today.

1. blue glow j-plug 50 down on a rigger
  2. 11 inch blue bubble and fly down 65 on a rigger
  3. 11 inch double pearl paddle and oceana down 90 on a rigger
  4. stingray cory's bait 55 down on a rigger
  5. u of m silver steak mag on a 12 color
  6. and a wounder bread glow stingray on a10 color

and heres the pic of the catch

P9060431.jpg

thanks for comeing along guy's, it was a great time as normal!:D

We ran out to 235 because of the success of the day before. I was'nt on that trip but it proved to be a good call. We took four nice steelys & a coho so couldn,t weigh at the tourney but nobody on the boat was complaing. Best steelhead was a beautiful 13.5 male. thanks to Mike and all the members to make this happen. we have been blessed with good fishing and great weather. Lead was hot today for 4 of five fish. I thank Rick for the chances he gives us to fish on a good boat & the fish we bring home. This all happens on Draggin Balls II. Tight lines & good fishing.

way to go guys...wish i coulda been there...me,mike and "dusty"will have to get down there....if not this fall...definatly spring...if you still will have us

don , you and the crew of the SUPER SNIFFER are always welcome aboard the dog , just say when.:)