Started out in 45fow at 6am I went south of the pier heads to avoid the pack that was in close and the one out deep. I was in two different tourneys at the same time by my mistake The one from here wich I forgot til this morning and one out of Harbor Towne, it was weigh your biggest 3 fish.We worked south til around the weather bouy and had no hits and then worked out too 150fow with still no hits Had to have lines pulled bye 11am so we headed back tothe pier heads to the combat zone. Seen one neted outside the pier heads. I went down the channell to just west on the silver sides and hooked up with our first fish at 10:30 a nice 16lb king, got to the end of the coast guard cutter and hooked the second fish on a chrome red head a 19.6 lb king it was now 10:45 iwent a little farther down the channel turned went back to where we caught the first and a slide diver set 50 back with a green ladderback #4 J plug went for our third fish a 17.4lb king wich we got in the boat at 10:55. weigh in was at noon so I could not make it to both weigh ins sorry. But we did win first place with our lucky last minute 3 three kings.:grin:

we had riggers set at 15,20, & 23 then we also had 2 slide divers with plugs 20 behind the diver with another 25 ft out. I wondered if would have one the big king for yours mike. Im going to see if can figure out how to upload the picture of the three on here