Salmon Books

GLF

There are lots of books out on how to fish for salmon and trout on the Great Lakes. Is there one book that is better than the rest for learning how to fish for salmon and trout on the Great Lakes? If you were to purchase one book to learn from, which one would you get?

As far as a "book" I cant say, but a good mag is the great lakes angler magazine. Pretty informative and give good info for lots of different ports around. Only thing I did not like about it is that you only get 6-7 magazines in a year subscription and it was like around $18-20 for a year.

I picked up a couple of gla magazines, because I considered advertising the site in it. In both of the magazines there was only a few articles and everything else was advertisements :(

• 3 weeks later...

They just had Dan Keating featured in this months GL Angler magazine and this months In-Fisherman magazine. I believe his book is some where around $24.00? I know he does a lot of seminars and they really speak highly of him on glanglers web site...

• 1 month later...
Mike I want to buy one of those books from you. I'll give the money to Curt next week. Just give the book to curt when I give him the money.:)

Post some feedback about the book when you are finished reading it.