Another Newbie here..

Chris Stack here... aka "Sluggo". I'm a die-hard walleye guy and love searching for big walleye on big water! I live in upstate NY and fish the eastern ends of both L. Ontario and L. Erie. My favorite is the eastern basin of Erie... usually out of Barcelona, NY. We fish out of a 1800 Lund Fisherman, which handles those waters quite well dispite it's size! We're outfitted with almost every gadget I know of.. even added "auto pilot" last year! I was just guided here from another site, looked around and liked what I saw! I plan on being a regular visitor and contributor. Hopefully, I'll be able to post a fishing report shortly.. heading to Erie next Thursday! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

Welcome to the site Chris! Thanks for taking the time and doing an introduction. We look foreward to having your around.

If you need anything, just give a shout,

Mike

:Flamethrower:

Thanks for the welcome! Caznik.. By far, I've caught more walleyes over 10 out of Erie than anywhere else. The largest there was 12+. But.. the biggest walleye we've boated came out of L. Ontario.. while salmon fishing! That one went 13.5! We thought it was a pesky laker and just horsed it in.. almost losing it at the boat! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)