we got up to ludington saturday night and seen that the waves where 5-8 and it didnt look good for sunday but we got up and we had a crew with us so we fished went to where we fished last week set in 90 fow 55s first hit on 3 color on rigger sarge moonshine down 60 that went two times and didnt get any to the baot . then a small king made to the the box on a full core with green splatter j-plug then we trolled for a while with out a hit went south to the 52s and took a 9 pound steelhead on fullcore with blue whale after that was in teh baot 3 color down 60 went again but it was a nice 8 pound coho that was it for the day pulled lines a 12:30

my brother got his yearly trip in and we went to south so we could come back with them went to the 52s and 35 went deep with a feeling that wthe fish would be out there. got sat down and didnt do anything on a northh troll for 20 min so swung back south and as soon as we did that 3 color went with sarge down 75 gave that to my brother and after a nice long fight that was boat a really nice king 19 pounds after that got in the boxt full core went screming with blue splatter j-plug that was a half hour fight a real nice king that was weighted a dock 9 hours later a 23.7 pounds im guess it went 25 at the first it was a really nice fish after that was was in the box got eveeery thing set a 2 color down 85 on a rigger with happee meal went and this fish kicked his butt after it came to the boat it went 20.1 pounds at the dock then after half hour i seen the both riggers twich and doubled up with a 8 pound male 4 yearold and a 5 pound feeder king then things slowed down for us we went 4 hours untill our next bite that was a 8 pound coho on rigger down80 with dancing anchovie and then we pulled lines a 12:30 it was a nice morning out there and out biggest fish on the boat in 7 years the last one was my grandpas 37.8 pounder