10th

i fished all week long got up late and started at 2 pm and fish to 6 went to 150fow stait out went 3 for 5 all on 10color on a rigger fown 85with reg moonguse

11th

got up at 3:30 am went to 100fow little south and was a blur from there just two of us ended goiing 10for? by 7:20 ran 4 rods two full cores with plugs took few hits 3 color on a rigger with moonshine sarge was HOT it went prob 6-8 times and 2 color with mag sarge went 4-5 times fun morning.

12th

had a crew with us same spot same program but with few tangles had 3 fish on one on 3 color one on 2 color a full core got mixed all together and lost all three baits and fish 2 sarges and a ace high plug ended pulling 12 for 25 or so.

13th

had my uncle and his father inlaw same place same program but in a little ways from 90-70fow and only lost 1 sarge and the crew keep them on a little better and went 13for19 had to pull lines at 9 the cooler got to full (pics will be posted)

pm

went to 180fow set up first fish on 3 color sarge 2nd same rod but lost the fish and spoon then put a moongoose on and that went 3 times put two in the baot next two where on rigger with 10 inch blue bubble spin doc/fly noxed 5 only fish from 5-7 so it was a nice night

14th same spot as the day befor but only ran 3 rods 2 riggers one 3 color with sarge and other 2 color with happee meal and full core with sarge had a rough start going 0for4 then put the next 11 in the boat with one relase done by 7:00

had a amazing time in ludington and went to chucks everyday ended up buying 9 sarges they were REALLY REALLY HOT for us i think that we ended up taking 59 fish in 5 days 11.8 fish a day not to bad had 11.4 coho biggest one this year

Matt We're on our way there now should be there by around 5 and I'm heading for 100-200-FOW a little south of Ludington.....thatnks for the detail maybe I'll see you out there this weekend....Look for the Sea Ray Cruiser Called Ambiance..