Got out around 7 pm. fished until 10:30. Ohhferr. Can't get the skunk out of the box. REally windy making for snotty chop and a tough troll in our small boat. Could only get a true run with or against the wind. . Stayed mostly in close. Marked several pods of baitfish and salmon. Dragged through them no luck . Hopefully later this week I can get another shot at it.

Jason

We are catching fish north east of those 3 big cans, 70 to 100 FOW. 1/2 and Full core been doing the damage, Kings and Lakers, Mag. Met. Yellowtail and a Mag Raider Serial Killer spoons have been taking most of our fish, we've been having a hard time getting a rigger bite going, but the core and Dipeys have been fireing pretty good, both wire and braid, 125 to 150 back low dipeys on 1.5 high on 2.5-3. the fish we have hit on flies have been the wire rods, with a Aqua Blue fly.. Hope this helps.. John

We have been pulling salmon in the 12 to 15 pound range, and had one heck of a nice Steelhead on mon morning on a 1/2 core that came off at the boat.

Thanks for the update. I'm hoping to get up there and get out the next few days. Hopefully like thurs pm and Friday am or something like that. I'll check that area. Hopefully my speed n temp probe is working I know that area can get a little warm.