Ok I tried something different today with Jay (ICEMAN08) and his wife we met at the launch at 8 am and ran out to 125 ft to setup. Apparently right on past where the fish were. We set lines and headed west running a full spread looking to see what would work better for a late morning program. ( starting where the fish are would have helped a lot). We trolled for over 5 hours mostly out deep went 3 for 6 all of the fish we caught were between 90 and 150 it was a barren desert out past 150 but we trolled it anyhow. Were were north to the nets and south to the nets all day and were 3 for 5 by noon which was my cutoff point but we continued to fish anyhow since we were already there and had lures in the water we lost a very nice king when it saw the boat and decided it did not want to get a closer look at it. All in all was a decent day Jay got plenty of practice with my Starboard rigger LOL we got to change a lot of lures and reset the spread several times we found some things we liked and some we did not care for. 2 Steelhead one one a Blue Eclipse Nitro spoon and one on a Yellow tail both around 40 dn. Lost a nice King on a Siggs Gold Mirage behind a white hoochie board on a diver set 150 back on 2 caught a smaller king on the same setup. I caught a small shaker and tossed it back and not to be outdone Jay managed to catch a even smaller shaker also tossed back. Final analysis we can fish the wrong place at the wrong time and still end up with fish so not that bad.

jim,we set up in 80fow i started letting a 5 color back...after just over 1 color got out a steelhead hit it..spooled the core but we got it in...thought we were in for a hell of a day ...yeah...not so much..ended up 5 for 6 with 3 being "large" sha:(kers