Took a long time friend and his wife out this evening and even though his wife got seasick she hung in there and let us fish. Very slow start met up with GLF in about 120 FOW he turned south and I stayed North he found fish and I found shakers just as I was considering turning and following him we hit a nice pod but we ended up taking home 2 out of 7 lost one nice king on a Siggs fly wife blames me for adjusting her drag but she left the rod tip down. Big fish was a 4 lb king threw back 4 small shakers. We pulled lines right at sunset to get Johns sick wife off the water. Even though she did not complain she was green and all we were catching were shakers so was time to drive in.

GJ Jim, at least you got a few eaters and had a good one on. I fish with a lot of different people, and pointing the rod tip at the fish is the single most reason, Fishon-Fishoff.:lol: You may may have to back off that one a little.:) Grumpy old men, like myself, can get away with telling other guys what to do, but your honey, different story.:)