Sun May 24 AuGres Eyes

We took another four man limit today but must have had over 35 fish on. We did go two over pulling lines, and farmed them. The trip was started going about 0 for 6 or 7. I made the statement that the next fish was MINE.:lol: In fact I put the next 3 in the box, and then started to hand off the rods.:) By the end of the trip we had things going OK. The conditions were rough and that was a major factor. In line boards take some getting used to, especially with walleye. 27-28 FOW pulling meat behind bouncers. Any Color with my favorite purple outshining the others. A Special thanks to Big John (Brandy) who never got to reel in a fish, and kept a steady hand on the wheel almost the entire trip.. Thanks also to Brent and Mike for joining the grumpy old men on the Priority1. What ever it takes to Gitter Done.:)

Good talking with you this weekend Frank. Keep the pressure on em....

I finally was able to do some fishing on Sunday. South of the point, 28-32fow. Took a little while, but managed our limit for Mike & I.

Here's what took fish:

3 color lead, mi stinger scorpion buckeye spoon

4 color lead, fishlander silver confusion harness, this had the most hits of the day.

downrigger 1-2' off the bottom, mi stinger scorpion OPS

2 oz bb 65 back with home made harness

3 oz bb 45 back black & yellow harness.

All good looking fish, nothing huge, bunch of good eaters....can't wait to go and do it again!

Those are some nice fish Frank. This is my last week of lay off and I'm going to try to get out a couple more times this week. I'll post with pictures if we get out.

Tom

Tom, The time flies and the weather dictates when we can fish. I was hoping to fish with you and Jason this month, but maybe a June weekend will work. GL on the pond. :) I farmed a couple of bigger fish but I hate to cull out of the cooler. We had one that was 15-1/8 inches, but it was rough, and I wanted to box and get off the lake.

I don't blame you there. We've had quite the wind so far this spring. It is nice to be able to sit back and pick your day to fish though. One of these days I'll be able to retire if GM will let me:confused:.

Tom